Monday, May 28, 2012

Winnetka Collective & Solutions

Don't be confused if you can't find this place, it's in the back of The Smoke Shop. But it's definitely worth your time. It's a new clinic, but when I was there they had just received a shipment of edibles that I am beyond excited to try. There was hot sauces, bbq sauces, and soda's, and that was just of the new stuff.

They definitely had some choice strains, I ended up with the Windex OG since so many people had commented about it on weedmaps. It's definitely unique. Had a very solid high. 


Definitely a place I'd check out if your in the Winnetka area. 

Winnetka Collective and Solutions
7659 Winnekta Ave.
Winnetka, CA 91306
818-660-6337

2 comments:

  1. Would u send me some edibals Or anything if i paid ya? Heres my number 4078654606

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but anything I pick up is for personal use. I just try and share my experiences at the different collectives.

    ReplyDelete