Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rite Greens

So, I went up to Santa Ana to renew my recommendation and was told that I definitely need to go check out this clinic down the road, so I did. Boy, was I glad I went there!

Rite Greens of Santa Ana, has hands down one of the largest selections I've come across yet. Their prices are very fair and they definitely have some choice buds and some good looking concentrates. I'll definitely be hitting that place up again with my next pay check to try their oils and waxes. 

Their staff was very friendly and their layout was very cozy. They have the front room where you get checked in, and a middle room with couches and TVs for your relaxation while the bud room is full. 

The bud room is very clean and they have their whole menu on a white board to your right. The best part about any club, is when the tenders know their stuff.

100% recommend this clinic. 

Deals:

5 Gram 1/8 for any new patients

Contact:

Rite Green
1801 E Edinger Ave, Suite 165
Santa Ana, CA 92705
714-558-7167

Hours:
Mon-Fri 8AM-11Pm
Sat & Sun 10AM-11PM

No comments:

Post a Comment