Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dave's OG

So, I was out in L.A. and ended up near a club that I've totally reviewed before. 

So, this is going to be more so a post in regards to the actual strain I picked out; Dave's OG.

I apologize for the horrible picture quality
My phone is over the hill and my digital camera has bit the dust
I will have a new phone with better picture quality this weekend 

This bud is definitely an indica. The high is a little bit more on the mellower side so I would definitely recommend that this bud be chosen for those who prefer the indica high over sativa, but still have work to do, which is nice, because I often find myself in that position. 

I'm not saying it's not strong, I just definitely notice that I have more energy when I smoke it, but not in the sativa way. It's interesting but very nice. Unique. 

I also wanted to give a quick update on the clinic I found this strain at.

Automated Medical Group
10568 Kewen Ave
Pacoima, CA 91331
818-834-3673
www.automatedmedicalgroup.com


They have a new deal going on! They will match any purchase with their house strain for free, ANYTIME!!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE free eighths ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment